Monkey Mind Bean Bag Care Instructions
Washing & Cleaning Instructions to Make Your Beanbag Last Longer
- Machine wash or hand wash in warm (below 100F) or cold water. Use milder laundry soap. Non-toxic or biodegradable types are preferred. Air drying in indirect sunlight is recommended. Low tumble dry if necessary.
- Do not use bleach.
- Removing small stains: everyday household stains such as coffee, oil or food can easily be removed by spot cleaning with water and soap.
General Care Instructions
- Our bean bag is designed for indoor use. Avoid exposure to damp and wet conditions.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to harsh direct sunlight: The outer cover is made out of 100% handwoven cotton and is not chemically treated, therefore prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may impact the vibrancy of the colors.
- Take care to avoid puncturing with sharp objects like scissors or knives.
- Avoid exposure to open flames or very high temperatures.